Heartland Road Warrior Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
The Road Warrior by Heartland has the elegance of a fifth wheel and the versatility of a toy hauler, giving you the best of both to fit your adventures. The garage includes professionally installed tie downs for securing your heavy toys while traveling, and an easy-to-raise and lower back door with no extra hardware so you can hit the trails quicker!
Each is built sleek and aerodynamic for a streamlined ride, and includes upgraded CRE3000 suspension with the bolt kit for superior travel, and a MORryde pin box made with a rubber spring providing more flexibility and absorbs the transfer of energy from your RV to your truck. The interior provides a high efficiency A/C system and 12 volt tank heaters so you are comfortable no matter the temperature outdoors, an entertainment center with JBL Hi-Fi sound system with subwoofers to enjoy while at the campsite, hardwood cabinet doors, and stainless steel appliances to mention a few highlights.
When you are looking for a multi-lifestyle RV, choose a Heartland Road Warrior fifth wheel toy hauler, and blaze a new trail!
Road Warrior 351
Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler 351 highlights: Two Sofas Bath and a Half Loft ... more about Road Warrior 351
Sleeps 8 Slides 3 Length 40 ft 10 in Ext Width 8 ft 5 in Ext Height 13 ft 3 in Interior Color Titanium, Instinct Hitch Weight 2592 lbs GVWR 16592 lbs Dry Weight 13450 lbs Cargo Capacity 3094 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 100 gals Grey Water Capacity 86 gals Black Water Capacity 92 gals Furnace BTU 35000 btu Generator 5.5 Onan Fuel Capacity 60 gals Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds King Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 18 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 2 Axle Weight 7000 lbs Garage Size 11 ft LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type DSI 110/12V AC BTU 27000 btu TV Info LR 50" LED TV, BR 32" TV, Garage 39" TV Awning Info Power w/LED Light Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Road Warrior 3965
Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler 3965 highlights: Island w/ Swivel Stools Bath ... more about Road Warrior 3965
Sleeps 7 Slides 3 Length 45 ft Ext Width 8 ft 5 in Ext Height 13 ft 3 in Interior Color Titanium, Instinct Hitch Weight 3898 lbs GVWR 21000 lbs Dry Weight 14600 lbs Cargo Capacity 6395 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 100 gals Grey Water Capacity 74 gals Black Water Capacity 90 gals Furnace BTU 35000 btu Generator 5.5 Onan Fuel Capacity 60 gals Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 18 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 7000 lbs Garage Size 15 ft LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type DSI 110/12V AC BTU 40500 btu TV Info LR 50" LED TV, BR 32" TV, Garage 39" TV Awning Info Power w/LED Light Axle Count 3 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Road Warrior Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Upgraded CRE3000 suspension with the bolt kit for superior travel
- 100-Watt solar panel with inverter prep
- Dual MORryde Solid Entry Steps
- Two 30-gallon fuel tanks, lockable and tucked out of sight.
- MORryde Pin Box made with a rubber spring providing more flexibility and absorbs the transfer of energy from your RV to your truck
- Azdel laminated sidewalls with lightweight non-wood substrate, sound barrier and better insulation value
- Entertainment center with JBL Hi-Fi sound system with subwoofer
- Garage with Tie Downs – professionally installed tie downs for securing heavy toys
- High efficiency A/C system & 12 volt tank heaters
- Zero Gravity garage door - easily raise or lower the back door with no extra hardware
- Luxury fireplace creating a warm ambiance. (standard on most models)
Tires and Axles
- 7,000lb Dexter Axles NEV-R-ADJUST brakes
- G-Range tires
- CRE 3000 with wet bolt kit
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- Solid Surface Counter Tops
- Stainless Steel Single Basin Kitchen Sink & Faucet
- 5.5 Onan Generator
- Stainless Steel Stove/Oven
- 30" OTR Microwave
- 18 Cu. Stainless Steel Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- 10 Gal DSI 110/12V Water Heater (20GPH)
- Washer/Dryer Prep
- Cold Crack Resistant Flooring
- One-Piece Fiberglass Shower w/ Glass Door
- MORryde Step Above Entry Step
- Hydraulic 6-Point Level Up
- G-Range Tires
- E-Z Lube Dexter 7000# Axles with Nev-R-Adjust Brake Package
- MOR-Ryde 3000 Suspension
- 50 AMP Service
- Battery Disconnect
- Black Tank Flush & Exterior Shower
- Heated Enclosed Underbelly
- Spare Tire
- Back-Up Camera Prep
- Dual Power Side Awning w/ LED Light
- 30 Gallon Fuel Station w/ 2nd 30 Gallon Aux Tank
- 30,000 BTU AC System
- Rear Garage Screen
- Residential Style furniture with USB Station
- LED Interior Lighting
- Fireplace (not available on all options)
- 50” LED Living Room TV
- Ramp Door Patio Kit
- Rear Electric Patio Awning
- 32” Bedroom TV
- 39” Garage TV
- Central Vac
- JBL Hi-Fi Speakers & Subwoofer
- Full body paint (3 color options)
- Removable edge cargo carpet
- 3 season removable garage wall
- Mega sofa in place of table & chairs
- 3rd high efficiency A/C (only on 351)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.