Speedway RV Center Rental Terms and Conditions
1. Definitions. "Agreement" means all terms and conditions found in this form, any addenda, and any additional materials we provide at the time of reservation/rental. "You" or "Your” means the person identified as the renter on this form, any persons signing this Agreement, and any person or organization to whom charges are billed by us at its or the renter’s direction. All persons referred to as "you" or "your" are jointly and severally bound by this Agreement. "We", "our'' or "us" means Speedway Chevrolet LLC, doing business as Speedway RV Center. “RV” means the camping vehicle identified in the Agreement. "Loss of use" means the loss of our right to use the RV for any reason because of damage no matter how slight to it or loss of it during this rental. Loss of use is calculated by multiplying the number of days from the date of damage to the RV until it is repaired or replaced times the daily rental rate.
2. Rental, lndemnity, and Warranties. This is a contract for the temporary use of the RV from us. We may repossess the RV at your expense including transportation expenses without notice to you if the RV is abandoned or used in violation of any applicable laws or this Agreement. You agree to indemnify us, defend us and hold us harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from, or arising out of, this rental and your use of the RV. We make no warranties, express, implied or apparent, regarding the RV no warranty of merchantability and no warranty that the RV is fit for a particular purpose.
3. Campground Reservations. We are not responsible for any campground reservations. No refunds will be given for campsite reservation errors.
4. Set up/ Pick up. At the time of delivery, one of our staff members will provide you with an orientation to show you the safe and proper use of the RV and its features, as well as to review the condition of the RV. Additionally, the orientation will provide a summary of the prohibited uses of the RV. A signed acknowledgement between you and us will document orientation completion including any questions or comments raised by you. Where noted, any pre-existing conditions in questions will be photographed and noted within the agreement. The RV will include instruction booklets which will explain the operation of the RV and its features. The orientation process can take up to one (1) hour - please allow yourself enough time. There are no refunds for early returns. The RV must be returned without damage and the inside must be consistent with the return condition you selected in the Agreement. Failure to return without damage and/or in the appropriate cleaning condition will result in additional charges that may be deducted from the security deposit and, if necessary, additional charges may be made to your credit card.
5. Valid Driver’s License. An acceptable, valid driver's license issued from your address on the reservation must be presented at the time of rental. The driver’s license must be valid for the entire rental period. Operation (driving) of the RV will be limited to only those persons of your party showing an acceptable valid driver’s license, and all persons listed on the agreement.
6. lnsurance Information. As part of the Agreement, you are required to purchase insurance coverage. We reserve the right to withhold your security deposit if there is an insurance claim for damages on the RV. Mention of coverage and dollar limits…….
7. Prep. Sanitation Fee. A fee of $99 is charged on all RV rentals and includes one week's supply of toilet chemicals and toilet paper, a full tank of propane, and water.
8. Reservation and Security Deposits. Advance payment of 10% of the rental amount or $500 whichever is greater is required at the time of booking and will be applied to the rental. The balance of the rental plus a security deposit is required seven days prior to departure. This damage deposit will be fully refundable within 7 days of rental drop-off if the RV is returned undamaged and there are no outstanding charges. ln the case that there is no major credit card the damage deposit will be $2,500.
9. Payment Policies. Seven days prior to departure, renter must pay for entire rental, including daily rate, estimated mileage, security deposit and sales tax. Charges are payable by cashier’s check or major credit card. Personal checks will only be accepted 14 days prior to departure.
10. Prohibited Uses. The following acts and/or uses are prohibited and constitute a breach of this Agreement subject, but not limited to, forfeiture of the security deposit, repossession of the RV without legal process, and/or legal action: a) the unauthorized towing, moving or other prohibited use of the RV; b) accessing or walking on the roof of the RV; c) not complying with State or Federal Laws, and d) unauthorized persons operating the RV.
11. Personal Property. You release us, our agents and employees from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property or that of any other person, that was left or carried in or on the RV or in our offices, whether or not the loss or damages was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
12. Personal Injury. You release us, our agents and employees from all claims for injury, including without limitation, person, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss or damage to you, guests, unborn children, or relatives, ether or not the injury was caused by use of the RV, our negligence, or was otherwise our responsibility.
13. Smoking. There is NO SMOKING in the RV. lf the RV is returned with any kind of smoking odor, it will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit plus any additional charges incurred in cleaning and/or repair.
14. Pet Policy. We prefer no pets in the RV. lf we do approve your pet, there is a S150.00 pet fee. Any damage caused from the pet will be deducted from your security deposit.
15. Appliances. The A/C, generator, awning, radio, microwave, television, jacks, etc. are convenience items. lf any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, no compensation will be made to you. For assistance, you are advised to call us at 360-794-1155.
16. Renter Damage. lf the RV and/or the contents including appliances, in the RV are damaged during your rental period, you are responsible to pay all damage costs whether you were at fault or not or if damage was caused by acts of nature (wind, rain, earthquake, fire, flood, etc.) lf an accident occurs, you are responsible for obtaining a police report, contacting the other party's insurance company and contacting us immediately at 360-794-1155. We will estimate the damage, if any, and expedite the cleaning and/or repair.
17. Modifications. No term of this Agreement can be waived or modified except by a writing that we have signed.
18. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties regarding the rental of the RV and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements or understandings regarding this subject matter. This Agreement can only be amended by a writing signed by all parties.
19. Refunds. Full refund minus $50 cancellation fee if 7 days prior to reservation date. No refund after that date including, but not limited to, bad weather, no shows, late arrivals, or early departures.